Saturday 28 February 2009

OMG! Sun!!

Would you look at that. There is sun outside!
How immensely awesome!
I might take Bonza out for a ride today! =D
Wouldn't that be nice. =]

The other day, I tried out for musical (see previous post).
Yesterday, I found out that all but two from our school were rejected for callbacks for lead roles.
I was not one of the two. lol
But, I suppose they couldn't really take that many people, since there are actually only two lead female roles in this musical anyways. The narrator and Mrs. Pottifer, who tries to seduce Joseph. "Come lay with me, Joseph..."
Oh yeah, they used hardcore language in the bible...
Okay... I didn't really want that part anyways... bit creepy for my liking...
But Becca, Ashleigh and I still might get into the chorus. Emily got a callback, but she's under the impression that she sucked. I know she didn't. Her vocal ability owns my vocal ability.
I reckon she'll get a lead. Even if she gets that perverse lady...

In other news, at work the other day, some guy came in, and he had a striking French accent.
I know this wouldn't normally count as news, but I'm currently obsessed with France and the French language for some reason.

Also, the other day at work, we had no air conditioning. I swear, I nearly died.
Seriously, you try working at a fast food franchise with no aircon. You melt.
They should pay us extra for putting up with that.

Anyways, must go now,
E.Jxx

2 comments:

Gwynevere said...

Ahh EJ
Vous et votre blog en écriture sont brillants!
Emily was telling me the other day when i called her that in the musical because there isn't enough guys auditioning girls have to make up the numbers. Maybe you could have tried for one of those pieces?
Also who was the other person who got a call back?
Adieu mon cher ami

E.J said...

lol, merci beaucoup.\
Comment ça va?
Peggy in yr 11 got the other callback.
I just auditioned for a lead, not particularly a female lead, but I don't have a particularly low voice, which pretty much eliminates me from any male roles...lol
Je t'aime