Sunday 22 February 2009

Driving

So yesterday I went for my first driving lesson, despite the fact that I actually get my learners like, 6 months ago. It was much easier than I expected, although I think I spent more time on the grass than the actual road...lol
Since my parents were far to scared that I would kill them, they decided to hire a professional to take me out for the first time. Which was good, since the hour I drove counted for 3 hours in my log book, since he was an accredited driving instructor.
I nearly forgot my glasses. The instructor was like, what can you see in that mirror (the one farthest from me). I was like... umm... I can see that I forgot my glasses! Lucky we hadn't gone anywhere yet!
Contrary to my parents' fears, I did NOT kill anyone or break anything. I didn't even stall it once. Take that, mum! =P (but she still refuses to get in a car with me...)

Also yesterday, I went out to see Bonza and the others at their temporary paddock.
Bonza was filthy, so I decided to give him a nice bath. However, it was the peak of the day, and I'd spent so much effort in ensuring that my face and arms were protected form the sun, I'd forgotton all about the fact that I was wearing rather small shorts. So now I have a nice red sunburn on the backs of my legs. Ouch!

In other news, we had our senior photo at school on Thursday. It is official. Becca is the shortest person in our grade. And not just by a little, either! haha, poor Becca.
However, we short people at the front were shaded by the tall people, so being short isn't all that bad!

I have an English draft and a Religion assignment due on Tuesday, and for some strange reason, I'm feeling rather inclined to do them now... weird. I usually wait until the morning stuff is due, and write it on the bus! *tut tut* Naughty E.J...

Anyways, must be off now, I might just do my assignments!

E.Jxx

----------------
Now playing: Mika - Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) [Parc Des Princes]
via FoxyTunes

No comments: