Monday 16 February 2009

New music from Mika

So yesterday, my mate (I wish...haha) Mika posted a vlog which included some snippets of music from his new album!

I was really excited to hear the development of 'Rain', which was one of the songs he's been playing live since July last year. We also heard parts from two totally new songs, one of which involved a gospel choir and the other featuring human percussion (hand-claps and the like) which was referred to as the 'Clap Clap Song'.
Check it out!
E.Jxx



http://www.mikasounds.com

2 comments:

Gwynevere said...

WOW Mika is a nut. Bit he's pretty awesome as well, love the clap clap song and how he put it together as well as that violin piece for Rain.
It's also really cool watching him move around did you say he had ADHD or something?

E.J said...

haha Gwynnie, I was like 'My first blog comment!! Yay!!'
Yeah, he's dyslexic. And yeah, he's a nut. Hence why I follow his blog. I only associate myself with crazy people. =]