Sunday 17 May 2009

Yellow Skirts and FireWire Cables

I wrote this one around a fortnight ago, and never got around to posting it...

So yesterday I went to musical rehearsal, as you do, and I was given a lufferly yellow skirt to wear for the show. It is, as I mentioned in the last sentence, yellow. Which is not the most flattering colour on myself, but I reckon it's cool. More than likely because I don't actually own any other skirts...heh.

And then today, Becca ('Swine Flu', since she had a cold) and I went to Endos to get more costume stuff. After loosing and then finding Bec's purse and walking up and down the street several times to find somewhere that would allow us to use eftpos to get cash out, since the one in Endos was broken, we left with coats and head scarves. We then proceeded to walk to stockland, but got lazy half way and caught the bus for convenience. In stockoland, we wandered around looking for tights that weren't black or white. Finally, we found nice hot pink ones in supre (kill me now), and then proceeded to leave. I decided I wanted a drink, and so went back to Woolies, and then got lost, as per usual. After I found the exit, I caught the bus home with a bunch of rowdy peeps from the tech college, and once home, showed off my purchases.

The next day, I decided to once more search for my FireWire cable, which had been missing for around two and a half months. Miraculously, I found it! It was behind my piano!
This discovery fully made my day, and I then proceeded to upload all my video footage to my PC.

E.Jxx

No comments: