Tuesday 22 June 2010

Screencasts

I am currently in the process of listening to a screencast. Yes, I should be watching it, but I've already seen it once today. lol

Yesterday was my first day at Uni. Started up with a block subject. When one's first day at a new place happens to fall during uni holidays, there definitely is a lack of people to ask for directions. JCU is huge. I never needed a map to navigate my highschool. On the upside, the vast majority of campus has wifi coverage. =]

So I've started a block for CP1200. There are fifteen people in this subject, and only two of which are female. It's quite different, especially after attending a girls' school for five years. Haha. We're watching screencasts, instead of attending actual lectures. I don't mind. I do like being able to pause them. Especially when I feel like checking Facebook. Lol!

In other news, I shall be turning 18 in three weeks. Yes, that means I will be spending the majority of my day at uni, studying furiously for my final exam, which happens to fall three days later, on the sixteenth. Oh well. Not like I was planning on going out or anything! =P

Must get some sleep,

E.Jxx

No comments: