Sunday 8 November 2009

Dance Practice and Poetry

So grad is in eight days. Today the father and I went for our compulsory dance lessons at school. 'Twas quite an epic fail. The poor dance instructor seriously underestimated how uncoordinated I actually am...lol

I'm currently trying to finish my ICT. However, this is proving to be quite difficult, since Movie Maker doesn't want to be friends with my AVIs. =\

I found an old poem of mine the other day. Thought I'd post it. It's entitled 'Daddy, Can I...?'

I promise always to do my chores
And on time I'll go to bed.
I promise my excessive noise
Won't spin circles round your head.

I promise always to fold the washing
And sweep and mop the floors.
I promise always to empty the bin
And remember to shut the doors.

I promise always to try my hardest
And keep striving towards my goals.
I promise to put my best foot forward
And take life as it rolls.

I know I'm sometimes silly,
Psycho, energetic and loud.
But when it comes to the end of the day,
I promise I'll make you proud.

Until next time,
E.Jxx