Thursday 9 July 2009

Boredom Blogging...

When I'm bored, I blog. That's about it. So, being the school holidays and all, I have plenty to blog about. Or maybe I'm just really bored. Either way, I have nothing better to do at the moment.
It's my birthday in four days. My parents asked me what I wanted. I said nothing. I don't really want anything in particular. Tomorrow I'm having a few friends around for a little party thing... We're going to ride the pony and play pin the tail on the sibling, and that sorta stuff... So I tidied my room-again. This time I found a photo album, so I put all the photos I printed the other day in it. Yayness for 15 cents per print at Big W!
I still have a Biology assignment to write at some stage before the end of the holidays, so that should be fun. We fed vegetables salty water and recorded how long it took for them to die... They died pretty quickly. So we don't have much in the way of results. But I'm sure I'll make something up. I remember last time I submitted a draft for Biology, he told me it was strung together very well, and sounded right, I just needed in-text references. I told him that it was hard to put in many more references, since the info had all come from the top of my head. It was then when he told me that I just needed references to back up my information, not ones that re-stated my exact sentence, or the like. So I learned something. If only he had told me that last year...haha
I'm now sitting here, at my desk, for a change, wondering what to write now. I have no idea. I'm really tired, and so I believe I will leave this blog there.

E.Jxx

No comments: