Monday 9 March 2009

Off to Sydney!

So the other day, I got this email from Dew Process. It read as follows:

Hi there

Congratulations, you are one of 20 lucky people who have been placed on the door list for Ben Lee’s iTunes Live From Sydney show on Tuesday! You and a guest will need to be at the below location no later than 8:45pm on Tuesday. Please let us know if you can’t make the show – we’ve been inundated with requests, so we have lots of fans eager to fill your place if you can’t make it.

Ben Lee iTunes Live From Sydney – Tuesday 10th March
Show at 9pm, please be there no later than 8:45pm
Apple Store
367 George St
Sydney
Entry restricted to yourself and one guest


Awesome! (If I lived in Sydney...)

I had actually forgotten that I'd entered this competition, and more than likely entered purely for the sake of it. However, I showed mum, and she (amazingly) agreed to let me go!

I didn't actually think she would let me travel interstate during the week, in the middle of the school term to see a concert. But here I am, packed and ready to go!

We're staying until sunday, since there weren't any flights back until then. Yay for family time!!
I'm gonna bake cookies! lol

Must resume packing,
E.Jxx

No comments: